NHS Dental Charges
There are 3 NHS charge bands:
The current charge is £25.80
- an examination, diagnosis and care to prevent problems
- if necessary, X-rays, scale and polish and planning for more treatment
The current charge is £70.70
- all necessary treatment covered by band 1
- treatment such as fillings, root-canal treatments or extractions (having teeth taken out)
The current charge is £306.80
- all necessary treatment covered by band 1 and 2
- more complicated procedures such as crowns, dentures or bridges
Emergency or urgent treatment
If you require urgent care, you’ll pay a Band 1 charge of £25.80.
Most urgent treatments can be done in one appointment.
Once your urgent course of treatment is complete, you may be advised to make another appointment for a separate course of non-urgent treatment.
In this case, the relevant NHS banding charge will apply.
Greenfields Dental Surgery Private Price list
The below is a list of private treatment offered at our practice with prices for each as of April 2020v. Please note that this is only a guide, contact reception for more details. You will be provided with an itemized and personalized estimate of your treatment cost after your initial consultation by our Clinician.